Thursday, June 24, 2010

Rock and Republic

I had always wanted to try Rock & Republic. So when editorcloset had a sale I jump right to it.
So In the following order it's what I got.
Blush- Tease (baby pink/ lavender )
Bronzer/ highligher- Penthouse( brown bronzeer and the highligher is a gold)
Eyeshadow- white heat( white w/ nice shimmer)
Eyeshadow- vintage (dark brown)
Gel eye liner- Smut( very dark black)
Brush 102-blush ( my favorite now)
Brush 203- blending brush ( mac 224)
Brush 201- large taper ( I got it for free for ordering two eyeshadow yeay.

I wa really impress by the cosmetics, the blush is very pigmented if I swatch on hand hard to tell color but once you applied little goes a long way. Next time they have a sale I will definetly be purchasing more blushes, and for sure another bluh brush...

Do you have any R&R cosmetics? What are your favorite products?

1 comment:

  1. hi karli, i was wondering if you have ever thought about selling the rock and republic bronzer duo. if so i would be interested. please send me and email to lisaramos@csu.fullerton.edu

    ReplyDelete